[Wien] Issues with ifort and MKL while installing on Red Hat

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 05:51:43 CEST 2023

Not sure if it helps or not:

I saw that you said you used setvars.sh.  I might have missed it, but
did you also say you used "setvars.h intel64" like what is shown on page
3 in:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Docs/blob/main/WIEN2k23.2_Ubuntu22.04_Install_with_OneAPI(ifort).pdf

I think the default gfortran settings may have worked with old version
of that compiler, but I believe I had to adjust them to work with more
recent compilers.  Perhaps the same setting I used in Ubuntu will also
work in RHEL.  See:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Docs/blob/main/WIEN2k23.2_Ubuntu22.04_Install_with_gfortran.pdf

With RHEL, I suspect the main different might be having to install
operating system packages with yum instead of the apt that Ubuntu uses.

Kind Regards,

Gavin
WIEN2k user