[Wien] ** testerror: Error in Parallel LAPW

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 02:10:21 CEST 2023

With apologies to Lukasz and Miro, there are some inaccurate statements
being made about how to use Wien2k in parallel -- the code is more complex
(and smarter). Please read carefully section 5.5 in detail, the read it
again. Google what commands such as ssh, srun, rsh, mpirun do.

If your cluster does not have ssh to the slurm allocated nodes, then try
and get your admin to read section 5.5. There are ways to get around
forbidden ssh, but you need to understand computers first.

---
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu