[Wien] relinking the code, keeping compiled object files

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon May 29 11:41:07 CEST 2023

Unfortunately there is no shortcut. You made a mistake in your
configuration when you did siteconfig. This created bad linking information
in all the Makefiles. When you change this it will trigger a complete
recompile using the "make " command for each subdirectory. So with standard
options there is no shortcut.

I suggest that you redo siteconfig, and repair what you have for MKLROOT.
Then compile just one program to check you have done it right, for instance
lapw0. Then do everything.

--
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University