[Wien] how to completely erase w2web setting ?

Ilias Miroslav, doc. RNDr., PhD. miroslav.ilias at umb.sk
Mon May 29 14:46:59 CEST 2023

Hello,

during the installation of w2web  I hurt password generation, and I would like to repeat the whole w2web installation again.

I completely deleted the /home/milias/.w2web directory, restarted w2web, but got message that the port is still in use :

Trying to start /home/milias/Work/software/wien2k_23.2/wien2k_23.2_gnu_serial/SRC_w2web/bin/w2web
w2web failed to bind port 7890 - port already in use!
You may want to try w2web -p portnumber

How to reset the default port please for repeating re-setting of w2web login+password ?

Thanks, Miro