[Wien] Speed of cluster nodes

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 11 18:20:53 CET 2023

For your problem, you just need to reduce the Energy window in case.inso
when you do the fine k-mesh (no scf with this k-mesh).
Make sure, your emin does not cut bands, but falls in a "gap".

Usually, all k-points take the same time (within 10 % or so).
It looks more as if one node is (temporarely) overloaded or has network
(disk) problems.
Try to check it by logging into this node and use eg. "top".

>>> Lukasz