[Wien] WIEN2k-3233

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Tue Nov 28 17:56:07 CET 2023

28.11.2023 18:30, Safae Benyoussef wrote:
> I would like to inform you that I am trying to install the code in my
> account on a supercomputer.
> I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

Dear Safae,

Usually if you follow the guidance in the manual it is done without
problems. When a problem appear you are to describe it here, in the
list, and we will help.
Also, ask for help your system administrator which knows exactly
features of your computer and which packages are already installed, and
how to do if otherwise.

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/
Institute of Physics and Technology,
Udmurt Federal Research Center, Ural Br. of Rus.Ac.Sci.
426000 Izhevsk Kirov str. 132
Russia
---
Tel. +7 (34I2)43-24-59 (office), +7 (9I2)OI9-795O (home)
Skype: lyuka18 (office), lyuka17 (home)
E-mail: lyuka17 at mail.ru (office), lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)