[Wien] WIEN2k-3233

Safae Benyoussef safaebenyoussef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:46:03 CET 2023

Hello,
Thank you for your response.
I think that my previous email was not very clear.
I followed the commands from the code installation.
First, I got a clean license for me only, I copied the code folder and put
it on my account and the technicians of the supercomputer asked me to ask
you the question if I could install the code on my user account only.
I tried to do it but there is a problem to specify the compiler I typed
ifort
then it detects that the compiler path and the fftw n blas packages ... do
not exist on the account
then the question how I can specify the packages path and install it.

Cordially,
Safae Benyoussef