[Wien] WIEN2k-3233

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:18:26 CET 2023

Please ask your technician (sys_admin) where ifort is on the supercomputer.
They may also have fftw3 already present. These are not things we can
really answer because we cannot see what is on your system.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 1:06 PM Safae Benyoussef <safaebenyoussef at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> Thank you for your response.
> I think that my previous email was not very clear.
> I followed the commands from the code installation.
> First, I got a clean license for me only, I copied the code folder and put
> it on my account and the technicians of the supercomputer asked me to ask
> you the question if I could install the code on my user account only.
> I tried to do it but there is a problem to specify the compiler I typed
> ifort
> then it detects that the compiler path and the fftw n blas packages ... do
> not exist on the account
> then the question how I can specify the packages path and install it.
>
> Cordially,
> Safae Benyoussef
>

> Le mar. 28 nov. 2023 à 15:30, Safae Benyoussef <safaebenyoussef at gmail.com>
> a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to inform you that I am trying to install the code in my
>> account on a supercomputer.
>>
>> I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your assistance.
>>
>> Cordially,
>>
>> Safae Benyoussef
>>
>> Le mar. 28 nov. 2023 à 12:59, Safae Benyoussef <safaebenyoussef at gmail.com>
>> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am writing to seek your assistance in the installation of the code.
>>>
>>> Could you tell me how to install the code in the user account and call
>>> the libraries: ifort, fftw...
>>>
>>> I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance for your assistance.
>>>
>>> Cordially,
>>>
>>> Safae Benyoussef

Emeritus Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi