[Wien] WIEN2k-3233

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 29 20:53:26 CET 2023

On a supercomputer usually all the required software is installed.
However, in most cases it is not available as default, but with some
commands you can get it.
Many systems use "modules", which one can load (best in .bashrc).
But we cannot know of your supercomputer deployes software via modules
or some other software.
As was said, you have to ask the sysadmin or study any online docu for
your supercomputer.