[Wien] Fwd: Fw: Accommodation in Trieste, Italy - April 8 - 19, 2024 - ICTP, Kastler Lecture Hall

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Sep 23 17:28:22 CEST 2023

Warning:  This "travellerpoint" service (see below) is NOT an official
agency for the wien2k workshop.

I would not use their service, as it may be fake.

Regards
Peter Blaha

Betreff: 	Fw: Accommodation in Trieste, Italy - April 8 - 19, 2024 -
ICTP, Kastler Lecture Hall
Datum: 	Fri, 22 Sep 2023 22:10:47 +0000
Von: 	Laurence Marks <l-marks at northwestern.edu>
An: 	peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at <peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at>

You probably should warn people, this is almost certainly not
trustworthy, I have seen them before. They harvest conference data then
pretend to be an official agency for the conference.

----
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
Walter P Murphy Professor Emeritus
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
"Research is to see what everyone else has seen, and to think what
nobody else has thought"
Albert Szent-Gyorgi