[Wien] Cholesky in supercell

Natalia Andreeva nvandr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:55:20 CEST 2024

Dear Professor Laurence Marks,

* I returned the mixing parameter value back to 0.2, thanks a lot for the
comprehensive explanation in "Mixing for Dummies";
* I set the new values of the spheres using setrmt –a
Ba:2.10,Ti:1.78,O:1.61 ;
* Then I copied the case.struct_setrmt file to case.structure
* After that, I initialized using the init_lapw -prec 0n -numk 10 -nometal
-ecut .998
* After correct initialization, I started the calculation using the command
run_lapw -ec 0.001 -cc 0.01 -fc 1 -p

I didn't use -it, however, now I got the error 'no energy limits' for L=0
of the Ba atom. At the same time, the value of :DIS was 0.7696, 0.7658,
0.6547, 0.6399, 0.6399.

To build my supercell, I used a tetragonal BaTiO3 cell, not the 1x1x15
structures for which I have the minimized parameters. For the calculation,
I use a small number of k-points in the case.klist I have a 5x3x1 grid set.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Natalia