[Wien] Cholesky in supercell

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:22:19 CEST 2024

I can only guess. It will help if you put your case.in0,1,2 and struct &
klist somewhere I can reach them. I am hardly going to steal them!

N.B., you should relax the base 15x1x1 positions first.

---
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
www.numis.northwestern.edu
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=zmHhI9gAAAAJ&hl=en