[Wien] ELPA

Arthur H. Edwards edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 25 21:26:55 CEST 2024

Thanks to both of you for your recommendation. I'm working on installing ELPA on kubuntu, as a test for the larger machines. It says it requires BLACS, at least part of which resides under scalapack. The latest version I'm finding is 1997 in netlib. That compilation seems to require a static version of the libraries. Am I mistaken?

Art Edwards

--
  Arthur H. Edwards
  edwardsah3 at fastmail.fm