[Wien] ELPA

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:44:39 CEST 2024

You should try hard to use a vendor supplied version of scalapack which
includes blacs. You will need scalapack/lapack as ELPA only replaces the
matrix eigensolution, not everything.

If you have Intel CPUs then the mkl version is good. I think there are
versions for other OS.

---
Professor Laurence Marks (Laurie)
www.numis.northwestern.edu