[Wien] Resuming failed/stopped x lapw1 -band

Straus, Daniel B dstraus at tulane.edu
Thu May 30 21:31:07 CEST 2024

Hello,

In ver 23.2 (or any version), is there a command by which an interrupted or stopped band structure calculation "x lapw1 -band" can be resumed? By this, I mean calculating only the k-points that were not completed in the stopped calculation. If so, how do I do this? Is it applicable to parallel jobs as well?

I know that SCF calculations will resume from the last completed cycle if the -NI flag is used, but I can't find something similar for band structure computations. I searched the userguide and list archive and could not find anything.

Thank you!

Daniel Straus
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry