[Wien] Resuming failed/stopped x lapw1 -band

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Fri May 31 08:10:43 CEST 2024

No, there is no such automatic option. (also for the scf cycle it works
only per full cycle, i.e. when the scf stops in lcore, everything from
the last cycle done so far is lost).

PS: Of course, one could do it manually (in case the lapw1 step takes
really long), by saving the output1 and energy files done so far and
manually editing the klist_band file (removing the already done part),
running lapw1 -band for the rest and concatenating the output1 files.
However, also this wirks ony for bands WITHOUT fat bands or irrep !!)