[Wien] Compiling with scalapack

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 08:52:58 CEST 2024

If it helps, when compiling WIEN2k with gfortran, openblas, and
scalapack, I just press enter to the BLACS lines to accept the default
(i.e., so it leaves them blank) as seen on page 10 in [1].

[1]
https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Docs/blob/main/WIEN2k23.2_Ubuntu22.04_Install_with_gfortran.pdf

Kind Regards,
Gavin