[Wien] Stop run_lapw from deleting .time files after each step

Straus, Daniel B dstraus at tulane.edu
Fri Sep 11 05:14:23 CEST 2026


Hi,

Is there an easy way from stopping run_lapw from deleting the .time files it creates in each step? I am fighting crashes and MPI communication errors on a cluster running old versions of Intel MPI, and a lot of MPI debugging information gets sent to the .time files. Some of the debugging information I cannot easily redirect away from stdout.  I could comment out the "rm .time" steps in the script, but I am hoping there is a way to stop this behavior temporarily without modifying the execution script.

Thank you,
Daniel


Daniel Straus
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
Tulane University
5088 Percival Stern Hall
6400 Freret Street
New Orleans, LA 70118
(504) 862-3585
http://straus.tulane.edu/


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/attachments/20260911/51bd697f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Wien mailing list