[Wien] How to prevent parallel runs ?

fecher fecher at mail.uni-mainz.de
Tue Nov 30 16:47:24 CET 2004

Thanks,

However, that was clear, but it still does not prevent that you start to jobs
interactively, I think one of the perl scripts from w2web has to be changed,
to deactivate the possibility of interactive or background runs.

It would be nice if someone can tell where to change which script . If its not
known, I will have to search for it.

I make already use of the batch system to run several jobs one after the other
during the weekend, what really works nice.

Ciao Gerhard