[Wien] about oscilations of scf procedure

zhoukj zhoukj at ihep.ac.cn
Thu Aug 18 15:32:05 CEST 2005

Dear Wu,
   I have reduce the mixing parameter and the interation seems to oscilate less. So I think spin-orbit should be added to the calculation. But i don't know how to set the case.inso due to the input file contains h,k,l which describing the direction of magnetization.Idon't know what's the direction of magnetization? Can you show me how to set .inso for Re? Thank you.

Sincerely,

======= 2005-08-18 11:02:00 Original Message:=======