just another error on en_US Re: [Wien] Re: in1new and AW: Language variables

Gerhard H Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Dec 21 17:14:00 CET 2005

I just checked on a computer with English SUSE distribution and LANG = en_US.

The result of in1new 2 is
end-of-file during read, unit 5,
file /home/fecher/Bands_Work/Wien2k/Elements/Ni/Ni.in1

The last lines of in1
K-VECTORS FROM UNIT:4   -7.0       3.5      emin/emax window
is just missing in in1new.

Now I have a problem, one Version produces ',,,,' the other eats lines.

No I don't have a problem. I will go to change the in1 by hand, like I did all
the time before. This worked always and is still working.

Sorry, I thought before the error was the same in both Versions, I was to lazy
to read the message completely, just because my second eye is following
another SIGSEGV that appears only on one of the computers.

Thanks
Gerhard