AW: [Wien]strange problem in Wien

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Dec 28 08:57:49 CET 2005

Youre Linker switches are wrong !
LDFLAGS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/8.0/lib/32 -Vaxlib -static-libcxa -pthread will not work with ifort 9.0 and mkl 8.0

-Vaxlib -static-libcxa are not switches for ifort 9.0

libxx has always zo be used as -lxxx such that it is:
-lpthread

probably you need also libvml, check the linker output and my posting from last year about how to compile Wien2k with ifort 9.0.

Ciao
Gerhard