[Wien] [SPAM?] scf cycle

zoulikha charifi charifi_z at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 29 14:34:19 CET 2006

Dear Wien users
Hello
	When I run the wien2k code, the scf cycle fails after
ten or more iterations. I have gone to the FAQ and
read it attentively and followed what is mentioned
there but every time I get another problem or a
similar one. Here I have attached the file case.scf2
where the error appeared . I have used the switch
–in1new but I get the same problem. In the file
case.scf2, it suggest to adjust the energy parameters
but because I have no experience how to do that so I
have not tried this way. .Please if any body can help
me do not hesitate.
Yours Charifi
Thanks in advance