[Wien] Problem about the command min and mini.positions!

Z.J. kedypan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:20:55 CET 2006

Hi,all users of wien2k,
     I have a problem to consult you. I want to know the difference between
command min -i 50 -s 1 -j "run_lapw -I -i 100 -fc 1.0"  and mini.positions.
When using mini.positions from the execution drop list, the process of
minimization need case.inM,but the command min from command line does not
need that file. Are the calculation results of the two kinds of calculation
methods the same absolutely?Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.

Sincerely,

Z.J.