[Wien] lapw2 problem on xeon mac

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 14 00:15:45 CET 2006

This looks like a bug in fact -- in the code, not the compiler.
Because you used -ftrapuv gmin is predefined to a nonsense value that
is intended to crash the code. This may have crept in sometime ago
when this code was restructured (I did this) and never got noticed. I
don't see nwave0 or gmin being used anywhere, so either comment out

         if(absk(i).gt.gmin) then
           nwave0=i-1
           gmin=1d10
         endif

of put early in the code

         gmin=-1D10

Then test, please don't assume that I have this correct!