[Wien] supercell

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 17 20:16:22 CET 2012

What I always do is try and stick with a similar density of points in
reciprocal space. Hence if you used a grid of LxMxN for a 1x1x1 cell
then I would use (L/P)x(M/Q)x(N/R) for a PxQxR supercell.

Note: at the top of case.kgen you can see what the grid is, and this
is a better measure than "2000 k points" which is not what the code
really produces. You can also specify the grid.