[Wien] looking for a collaboration about Yb valency

Thomas Mazet thomas.mazet at ijl.nancy-universite.fr
Thu Oct 4 11:25:08 CEST 2012

Dear Wien community,

I used the Wien code in the past, now I perform only experimental research.
I'm looking for a collaboration with somebody specialized in electronic
structure calculations of rare-earth compounds, more particularly in the
field of intermediate valency.
Our group has recently obtained very interesting and new experimental
results on this subject.
Computations should help in understanding the underlying physics.

If you are interested and want more information, please contact me at :
thomas.mazet at ijl.nancy-universite.fr

Best,

Thomas Mazet

--
-------------------------
!!! Nouvelle adresse e-mail :

Thomas MAZET
Institut Jean Lamour
Département P2M - Equipe 103
CNRS (UMR 7198)-Nancy Université
Faculté des Sciences et Technologies
BP 70239 54506 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy Cedex
FRANCE
Tel. : +33-(0)3-83-68-46-77
Fax  : +33-(0)3-83-68-46-11