[Wien] wien2k help

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu Jun 13 10:18:26 CEST 2013

I guess it is not needed to change the standard fortran behavior of integer, real, or complex etc
but one may like to tell the compiler to make code for 64 bit machines instead of 32 bit
Intel says
-m64      Tells the compiler to generate code for Intel® 64 architecture

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University