[Wien] Help on AFM Structure

Chinedu Ekuma panaceamee at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 20:00:01 CET 2014

Hi Rocqueflte,
The experimental magnetic structure is not known. What I wanted to do is to study it in terms of the various AFM structures. However, as I explained before, constructing the various AFM orders is confusing. For example, the Collinear AF, Bicollinear AF, Neel AF, A-type, etc. If you can explain to me how I can achieve this using the structure I attached before, it will be appreciated.

From your earlier response, "Do I repeat the up and down spins for all the Fe to get the CAF?

Once again, thanks for your assistance so far.

C.  Ekuma