[Wien] Running TiC: setrlimit(): WARNING: Cannot raise stack limit

Ni Ni niniphy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:45:45 CEST 2014

Dear WIEN2k user,
I am following the manual and calculate TiC. After I clicked "run SCF", I
got error message
"setrlimit(): WARNING: Cannot raise stack limit, continuing: Invalid
argument LAPW0 END".
The code was downloaded from the wien2k website one month ago. The code was
installed in our computing cluster. I saw a thread
*http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-July/015122.html
<http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-July/015122.html>*.
It seems like the problem was solved when older W2kutils.c was replaced by
newer W2kutils.c sent by professor Marks.  However, I was not able to
download that W2kutils.c from the thread website. Also the code I
downloaded is the newest version already. Any suggestions?

Thanks !