[Wien] Photon energies in XES ...

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Aug 28 17:33:41 CEST 2015

There is a lot of literature on this. Have you looked at (for instance) the
work of Les Allen, as well as the work of the group who wrote the TELNES
script?

N.B., "electron gun", not "electronic gun". Electronic microscope is an all
too common typo.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University