[Wien] 'ifort' and 'mkl libraries

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon May 14 12:17:16 CEST 2018

I suggest that you do some simple "Hello World" test ifort/icc compilations
to check it ifort did really install or not. I know the latest version
would not install on my cluster (or work) because the OS was too old.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu