[Wien] 'ifort' and 'mkl libraries

Victor Zenou zanov at post.bgu.ac.il
Mon May 14 13:48:00 CEST 2018

Hi
2. For some reason I didn't look up at 'System Requirements' for Parallel
studio xe 2018.  It is only supported for Ubuntu versions 14.04, 16.04,
17.04
I will try Ubuntu 17.04. (probably its better to avoid installation at late
night :))
Another option is probably use gfortran, which is far as I understand is
less better than ifort.

1. I guess that since a lot of writing to disk, SSD would be better for OS,
Wien2k and Wien2k data.

Thanks, Victor