[Wien] Using option Qsplit=6 in qtl to rotate to get t2g and eg

Wasim Raja Mondal wasimr.mondal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:26:11 CEST 2020

Gavin,
         Thank you for your reply. Now, I understand the group table. I am
getting a1g, eg\pi and \eg \sigma as reported in literature for example in
Fig5 of the paper I provided in the link. But, in my DOS a1g, eg\pi and
eg\sigma are still mixed up.

For that, I tried in case.inq file different new z and x axis. But I am not
getting the DOS as reported in the Fig 5 of the paper (link I provided.)

I know I should not ask this type of question here. But I am struggling bit
for many days with this structure. My question is : starting with cif file
, running LAPW, calculating DOS using qtl with option 4, what new z and x
axis should I define in case.inq file to reproduce the LDA dos for this
structure. It is just simple LDA calculation.

Please let me know if you find with just one look.

Thanks
Wasim