[Wien] consistent RKmax and sphere size settings

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Thu Apr 8 07:18:41 CEST 2021

Thank you Laurence,

I was a bit worried because the FAQ you linked also says: "Of course
you should use identical Mg+O spheres for MgO and Mg(OH)2 for
consistency", so I was not 100% sure if keeping the same maximum K-
vector Kmax is enough.

Should I also increase lmax and lvns for the larger spheres somehow? Or
would you keep it the same for small and large N spheres?

Best regards
Pavel