[Wien] SOC value \zeta

Samolyuk, German D. samolyukgd at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 16 23:20:25 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

I'm running wien2k version WIEN2K_19_LI on linux cluster. The goal is to analyze magnetic anisotropy energy in YCo_5 intermetallic.

As it was explained in few presentation discussing SOC implementation in wien2K it's added in following form

\zeta ({\vec \sigma}{\vec l}), where \zeta = 1/(2Mc^2) 1/r^2 dV/dr.

Question: is it possible to output value \zeta for each atom, orbital moment?

I cant find it in output files and was not able to find following  discussion in archive.

Thank you,

German

Dr. German D Samolyuk
Materials Theory Group