[Wien] question about applying electric field in wien2k

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:29:30 CET 2023

The documentation is a little ambiguous (needs updating). Option 8 adds a
constant potential, not a field -- all the options add some form of
potential.

One word of caution: make sure that the symmetry you are using is
compatible with an electric field.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University